Saturday, April 25, 2015

Tricky Triangluation

The past few weeks, I have been attempting to analyze the data I have collected in the past six weeks. As I have been reading and interpreting the information, I became a little overwhelmed by the data. Though I only have surveys from two teachers and several observations, transcribing videos and coding information has been both time-consuming and frustrating!

When I began to organize my data for my Action Research Paper, I had trouble understanding exactly what “triangulation” meant. I watched several videos and read some articles to help clarify what the requirement was for analyzing and presenting the collected data. I am still working on forming the data into a comprehensive reflection of my work.


I will most likely learn more about data triangulation as I complete my final paper. Hopefully, I will successfully triangulate my data and use these skills in future research projects! I am interested in learning more about the various kinds of triangulation and when to use each, as support for specific data.

No comments:

Post a Comment